Bizware is a forward thinking innovative software analyzing business needs and understanding the capabilities of all of the Data Warehouse solutions company offering software services and business consulting services to help you achieve your goals.
We have years of specialized expertise designing and implementing solutions for major pharmaceutical companies, while also successfully creating solutions for customers in diverse industries such as food & beverage, retail, and manufacturing.
Our solutions are high quality, technologically sound, and practical for implementation and use. One of the top software companies globally, we are committed to you.
Today the real grow up business it’s the company data and perfermance more than ever before.
The data is being produced by a galore source, inside and outside of the organization, in many different of formats.
Our data warehousing solution provides the functional specifications for many other uses as well.
The data warehouse has become the source of consistent, accurate and reliable updated data or information for the entire enterprise. It is the “go to” source for:
Data upload from inside out side firm source
Consolidation of Multiple Sources
Additional Sources and External Data
Generated Data (budgets, forecasts, and quotas, incentive,…)
A data warehouse is not simply an accumulation of important data, it has to be managed, cataloged, validated, indexed, and otherwise made suitable to become the basis foundation of corporate information.
The challenges to developing a high performance data warehouse are considerable and range from the very technical (storage architecture) to the business oriented definition of business key terms.
Just some of the questions which will arise are:
How to manage data independence from originating systems and location?
Storage of foundation data vs. query data?
Response times: what is adequate and how to provide this?
What is the expected mix of workloads between shorter, tactical queries and longer, strategic queries, and how best to manage this?
Normalized or de-normalized database structures?
What ETL methods should we use ?
Extracting data from outside sources
Transforming it to fit operational needs (which can include quality levels)
Loading it into the end target (database or data warehouse)
How best to manage the flow of data, along with cleansing and validation?
What tables are needed?
How can we keep the data flowing, while keeping business users intervention to a minimum?
How will we know the data is correct?
While the design issues around data warehouses are complex, they don’t need to be overwhelming. Our approach is to begin with the business requirements (current and future), and let business value drive the technical design decisions.
In today’s business environment, Furthermore, We can deliver a data warehouse that is optimized for business consumption.
To build the foundation on which all further analysis is based, it’s vital the data is complete, validated, and structured for proper access by the BI tools. In addition, the appropriate ETL, data cleansing, and meta data tools and processes need to be identified.
Bizware provides you with an end-to-end solution of your information flow, from gathering and cleansing, all the way to the boardroom.
Our experienced consultants and data experts can provide you with services such as:
Data Extraction Expertise
Technical and Architecture Design
Database and Data application Assessment
Datawerhousing Services (management and coordination, documentation, master data management.
Data Storage Suitability Assessment
Data Readiness Assessment for Business Intelligence
Data and Process Optimization
Sales Data Manager is a web-based software application that manages sales data for retail companies. The application is a real added value for those incorporates who has different sources for sales data, and those who depend on third party distributes.
Main Business Features:
- Collect data from different sources with different formats and build mapping relations for different definitions for objects.
- Preserve and manage different prices with multiple pricing techniques
- Providing control on sales over a dynamic geographic structure
- Provides control over sales agents and sales teams.
- Manage product catalogue
- Sales in/out control
- Stock control
- Provides data analysis tools and standards reports
Incentive Calculation Manager is a web-based software application that manages the incentive calculations for sales forces in companies.
Main Business Features:
- Can apply multiple systems for calculation on different bases
- Manage complex calculations for incentive
- Enable changing calculations on teams
- Calculate incentives over different levels on the hierarchy
- Manage calculations according to achievements
- Capability to build multiple virtual teams
- Includes incentives accelerators/decelerators
- Provide data analysis tools and standard reports and indicating performance
eXpert is a web-based software application that manages events specifically in pharmaceutical business. The application maintains database of experts those participate in events and managing events.
Main Business Features:
- Maintain database of business experts
- Categorizing experts according to their qualifications
- Maintain fees calculation rules and experts rates
- Manage events
- Calculate event fees
TDM is a WEB based software solution to manage the full cycle of TENDERS and COMMERCIAL DEALS. TDM influence starts from Tender/Deal definition, and including the management of Tender/Deal pricing, discounts, approvals; up to the final processing of rewarding or failure.
TDM basically manages the following types of Business Models:
(2) Commercial Deals: Timed agreements (more simple than Tenders) with multiple delivery sessions.
Main Business Features:
- Maintaining the PRODUCTS CATALOG
- Maintaining the CLIENTS knowledge
- Maintaining TENDER/DEAL information
- Maintaining COMPATITORS information
- Enabling of HISTORICAL ANALYSIS per Products, Customers, and Tenders/Deals
- Management of REGIONAL Tenders (neighboring countries)
- Formalization of the elaboration and APPROVAL PROCESSES (workflows)
- TRACKING OF SALES (after winning of Tenders/Deals)
- Measurement of ACHEIVEMENTS versus QOUTATIONS and reasons for win or lose
- Development of PLANNING TOOLS for next tenders with a rolling calendar
- Organization of MARKET BI
BizWare Data Integration
BizWare Data Integration is an business-class software program that is designed to utilize and combine ANY data, or application, at any location. A combination of process pivotal services through (SOA) based approach with partner and application integration, that quickly automates data flow.
Data Integration is a user friendly solution, web-based, allowing the customer to integrate dissimilar information sources, databases and software applications, within a company and across many types of custom data sources. These integration data flows can be in place and running within a very short amount of time.
You can schedule your update, run immediately or offline. Or use email to enhance an automatic upload and generate unlimited number of mapping files .
BizWare Self Alarming BI Mersal
First system that send emails and SMS of occuring changes from any data base in the comapny.
This allows for authorities in the cmpany to instantly be aerted of system changes and make speedy decsions regarding them. Seds up the work process and the entie system. It works with any email server and any database and included a day of training with our software company and a user manual.